Terms & Conditions
All orders are supplied to specific terms and conditions as follows:-.
* Products are supplied to order.
* Prices of sheet music including CDs are subject to change without notice due to varying exchange rates, and current market conditions. We reserve the right to change product details and specifications.
* The descriptions in the price list are as accurate as possible.
* Products are supplied with postage and packing added at cost.
* Each order is despatched with an invoice attached to outside of the package.
* Orders received before 12 noon on a working day are routinely dispatched the same day. Orders received after 12noon or during a non-working day are normally dispatched during the next working day.
* Online orders are subject to an actual postage charge presently at £3.00 per order to UK addresses. Orders outside the UK will be subject to an additional charge, which will be advised at the time of the transaction.
* UK Postal rates are by Royal Mail 1st Class, or outside UK at 'Air Mail' rates.
* Orders outside the European Union (EU) may be subject to local import charges and taxes, which are the responsibility of the purchaser.
* Customers should note that any invoiced products remain the property of Serenade For Strings until full payment has been made.
* We may have to cancel an order if it is Out of Print.(O/P)
* Cancellation of orders:- Under the U K Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel the order for the purchase of any item within 7 working days of delivery. This applies to all our printed products. To cancel an order, please state the reasons in writing, and return the item(s) to Serenade For Strings within a reasonable time-scale. Please package the item(s) securely and send it to us at our address. We recommend that you use a mail recorded-delivery service .for your protection.
Please note that If we do not receive the item back from you within a reasonable time scale, we will arrange for collection of the item from your address at your cost. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
As soon as we receive notice of your cancellation of your order, we will refund within 30 days of cancellation the purchase price for that item less, if relevant, any part of the costs of returning the items to us not paid by you or the cost of collection incurred. (The term 'order' also means 'contract' in these terms and conditions)
Payment can be made by credit or debit card using the pay-pal facility.
Payment can be made by paying by on-line banking direct to Serenade for Strings (Sort Code 07-00-55, Account Number 73385856) .
Payment can be made by cheque or postal order. - Note if this method is used the order will be sent out on clearance of your payment.
NEW CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS:-
We welcome new customers to open accounts. This however is done at our discretion. A new account 'first order' will be on a proforma basis.
Note: - Special arrangements continue with organisations who order products using a Purchase Order. - Orders using this method, will normally be dispatched on receipt of the Purchase Order number.
The demise of many small businesses, particularly in the present financial climate is brought about by cash-flow problems. It has been noted that a small minority of customers fail to comply with the Terms of Business as stated on invoices. This situation can cause additional administration and costs to Serenade for Strings to collect unpaid accounts.
~Serenade for Strings aim to provide a personal and efficient service for all customers ~
Note -These Terms and Conditions above do not affect your statutory rights.